Monday, October 28, 2019

Whitman Middle School Lichess Team

Hello!
As we approach tournament season of chess, I would like to get a formal team together on lichess. I have created the team on lichess, and I would like everybody to join it once they have created their account. Below are the instructions for joining.

1) Go to lichess.org and sign in. Then go to the community tab, and find "teams"

2) Go to search and type in "Whitman Middle School Chess Team"

3) Prove you are not a robot and request to join

4) I will confirm your request and the student will be part of the lichess Whitman team.

It is very important that students join because I will be able to see their progress and whether they have been working outside of class. This will allow me to praise those extra dedicated students who consistently put in hard work outside of class. Furthermore, I can create tournaments among the players which will be helpful to mantain chess acumen during the off season.

Please email me if you have any questions at kylejain1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment