Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Upcoming tournaments in December

We have class on Wed Nov 29, then tournaments on Sat Dec 2 and Sat Dec 9.  I will not be able to make the tournament on Sat Dec 2 at Lake Denoon, but I will be at the tournament at Nicolet High School on Dec 9.

If you'd like to play at Lake Denoon Dec 2:
  1. Consider if you would like to play in the NON-RATED K-6 or the USCF-Rated (either K-3 or K-6) division.  USCF as I explained in the last email is an annual membership and establishes a US rating for your child.  Non-rated K-6 is recommended for kids who have not yet won 4 out of 6, or 3.5 out of 5, in a tournament.  If you have won almost all, or all of your games, in a tournament, you should consider joining the USCF and playing in a rated division.
  2. Email me and let me know your child would like to play - and let me know what division.  Pay at the door of the tournament.
If you'd like to play at Nicolet High School on Dec 9: 
  1. This is a WSCF-rated tournament only, so there is no USCF opportunity here.
  2. Email me and let me know your child would like to play.  I will register them.  Pay at the door of the tournament.
Thank you - please let me know if you have any questions.  - Mark Seghers

No comments:

Post a Comment