Friday, December 30, 2016

TOURNAMENT at TOSA CATHOLIC - JAN 14!


This tournament is recommended only for the kids who know how to play a game through to checkmate.  All of the things they need to know are in ChessKids.com!  Kids should be at least a ROOK level to attend the tournament - just shoot me an email or reply to this post if you are in doubt.  I will be holding a session in addition to our class, in the next couple weeks, to prepare kids for the tournament.  I would like to have a K-3 team and a K-6 team (four each) if we can - sorry for the short notice!  

If you can't make this one, no problem - the next tournament is at Golda Meir in Milwaukee on Feb 4.  Watch here on TosaChess.com for more details!

1 comment:

  1. you can also just email me and I can sign up your child. Just need their name and grade. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete